Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Brainstorming

I brainstormed my idea from the topic 'Advertising campaign promote tourism within Thailand'. I quickly wrote about everything that recalled in my brain. I think about the main concept, mood and tone and the techniques that related to 3d animation. I thought about the technique the adaptation movable pop-up in 3d animation which I saw in music video 'Clumsy' by Fergie for a long time. It such a fascinating technique for me at that time. And I thought I would try once but I have not enough knowledge. And now I have a basic knowledge of 3d modeling and animating. It is a good opportunity to learn more and try this technique in the negotiated project.


Then I made another brainstorming about Thailand.
What I remember is a lot of interesting places throughout the whole of Thailand...
When I was a young, before my father is sick. My family always traveled around Thailand,
to the northern mountains in winter, to the South Sea in summer. To patrol for the delicious food in the Northeast.
It was a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment