Wednesday, July 21, 2010

References

References in term of concept/idea
The opener of AXN TV program 'Inside South Africa 2010' is the main inspiration for this work.
After I saw it, I thought immediately that I wanted to do some animation to promote my country too! This must be fun... be beautiful like this!


References in term of concept/idea
'PUB' TF1 Shorts-Second session by No Brain is a short animation that I like very much.
All objects are very lovely piece. The movements of the camera and animated are perfect.
I hesitate to divide my work into four series... to promote North,Central,South and Northeast parts of Thailand.
But If I do this I would need more time. And may not be complete in four months.


References in term of technique:
Of course, music video clumsy of fergie is one of my reference,
it is one of the best inspiration I needed to make for long time. It was fun and very lovely.


While the ads of Ford Focus is one of the most beautiful animation. I decide to use the style of paper craft as well
and will use this same texture style.


No comments:

Post a Comment