Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lucky me!




It was my super lucky that my friend introduced me to one guy.He is a producer and now making a variety and travel TV show call 'TaLuyTamTai' or 'Let's adventure with Tai' which is going to be release in Thailand on Channel 5.
And here he wants an animation title sequence for the TV show, length 15 seconds. So I showed him my Storyboard and process which I prepared for Negotiated Project. The producer satisfied with it and decided to buy my work. By cut out the original storyboard from 20 sec. to 15 sec. And also change the main 4 characters to be the MC of the show. The MC is 'Tai Tanapon', the famous actor in Thailand. The producer wan to apply the MC drive the plane andFly through the various attractions, to meet the TV show Logo in the end. The duration of work, is only one month!
But from the latest experiment, how to transformed vector file to 3d object helped me sure that I could finish work on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment